Coronavirus (Covid-19 Update)
Dear Patients of Williams Dental:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are pleased to announce we are reopening our office Monday, June 1. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
During this time we have implemented the following additional safety precautions:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, this questionnaire must be completed before you arrive at the office. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a mask or face-covering and use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room is closed. We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- If you are over the age of 65 or have pre-existing health conditions (as recommended by the CDC) please use your best judgement to weigh the risks and benefits of scheduling a dental appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (949) 495-2000 or visit our website at WilliamsCosmeticDentistry.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Tricia L. Williams, D.D.S. and Staff